Save your date now!
Let us now about your event and your desired date. Look to hear from us soon! Can’t wait to connect with you.
We are excited to host your big day at The Country Cathedral. Come out for a visit, schedule a time to take engagement photos, or just lock in your wedding date. We can’t wait to connect with you!
What dates are available?
We are currently accepting reservations at The Country Cathedral for 2022–23. You can rent the venue on Friday or Saturday.
To see if you desired date is available, send us a message in the form on this page and select your desired date, and we’ll be sure to get in touch with you soon!
How much does everything cost?
For venue pricing and availability, please contact us for details.
We want to make sure your wedding is special, as it should be! Some of the things you can expect at The Country Cathedral are:
- Bridal Suite, Groom’s Room, and Reception Hall
- Personalized, Prompt, & Reliable service
- Communication leading up to your event.
- Clean Facilities
- Friendly & Accommodating owners whose desire is to help you have an amazing event!
- Opening & Closing of Cathedral on the day(s) reserved
- Seating For Up To 250 People
- Beautiful Countryside & Church Backgrounds for life-long photos
How do you get there?
The Country Cathedral is located at 1956 Durham Ave., State Center, Iowa 50247.
Can we visit beforehand?
Of course! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a viewing!
What all is included?
- A beautiful and traditional wedding venue that holds 200-250 comfortably.
- Beautiful countryside available for life-long photos
- Bridal Suite
- Groom’s Room
- Reception hall (Add-on)
What is your food and drink policy?
We allow you to bring in your own food and beverages. If you wish to use a catering service, they must be fully licensed and insured.
Do you have suggestions for lodging?
The Country Cathedral is in easy driving distance from Ames, Nevada, and Marshalltown. There are great hotels in the area as well as Air BnB options.